- Give way to Ambulances. Pull aside when you hear sirens on the road.
- Never pilot or tailgate Ambulance on the road.
- It is most important to let the ambulance hotline know the correct condition of the patient.
- Do not call Ambulance Hotlines seeking general information or tariffs.
- When the ambulance driver call you for exact location of your patient, please provide clear address with sufficient landmark details.
- Do not call Ambulance Hotline repeatedly checking the location of the Ambulance during its arrival. Instead use a service like AmbySure that provides real time vehicle location.
- Do not have more than one caretaker travel on the ambulance during patient transport.
- Never stop an ambulance-on-service if it touches your vehicle on the road.